Once enabled, submission and approval reminders will be sent to your users in the form of an automated reminder email.
1. From the Admin section click Reminders.
2. Tick the Submission Reminders Enabled box to turn this feature on.
3. Select the date that the expenses are due from the dropdown.
4. Set the number of days before the expenses are due that you wish your users to receive the reminder.
5. Click Update to add the submission reminder to your account.
Card Transaction Reminders
To send reminders to users who have card transactions imported for them and have yet to submit their card expenses:
1. In the Card Transaction Reminders tab, tick the Card Transaction Reminders Enabled tick box to enable the reminders.
2. Set the number of Days before sending initial reminder. This is the number of days after the card transactions has been imported, that a reminder notification will be sent to the user, to submit their expenses.
3. Set the Days before sending subsequent reminders. This is the number of days after the initial reminder that subsequent reminders should be sent. Reminders will continue to be sent for this defined period until the expenses are submitted.
4. Click on Update to add the card transaction reminder to your account.
1. In the Approval Reminders tab, you should tick Approval Reminders Enabled.
2. Add the number of days that the expenses should be with the approver before a reminder email is sent. A reminder email will be sent everyday from that point till the expenses are approved.
3. Click Update to add the approval reminder to your account.