Once enabled, submission and approval reminders will be sent to your users in the form of an automated reminder email.
- From the Admin section click Reminders.
- Tick the Submission Reminders Enabled box to turn this feature on.
- Select the date that the expenses are due from the dropdown.
- Set the number of days before the expenses are due that you wish your users to receive the reminder.
Click Update to add the submission reminder to your account!
- In the Approval Reminders tab, you should tick Approval Reminders Enabled.
- Add the number of days that the expenses should be with the approver before a reminder email is sent. A reminder email will be sent everyday from that point till the expenses are approved.
Click Update to add the approval reminder to your account.