You can see your user activity from the Billing section in your account.
1. Navigate to the Account drop-down menu, or click your Account Name if you have linked accounts.
2. Select Billing from the list, then select Billing History from the left hand menu.
3. To download your User Breakdown to CSV, click the Actions button next to the corresponding invoice and then Download User Breakdown.
Your CSV file will automatically start to download to your default download directory, once the Download User Breakdown button has been clicked.
User Activity Report
You can also use the dedicated User Activity report to view user activity at any point during the month.
1. Still in the Billing section, select User Activity from the left hand menu.
2. Use the Activity Date filter to search for the date range you wish to view your users' activity for.
3. Select whether you want a Detailed or Summary report of your active users and select the User Type to run the report for.
4. Click Search.
Once the report has been generated, you can Download this to CSV if required. To do this, click the Download button found in the top right.
If you have any queries regarding your User Breakdown, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.