From the Imports and Exports section, in the Finance area you are able to view and export paid reimbursable expense information.
Please Note: Payment history will not show for expenses marked as paid prior to the 25th September 2019.
Please follow the steps below to find and export processed reimbursable expense data:
1. Navigate to the Import and Exports section and click on Payment Batches.
2. Use the Paid Date Filter option to enter the date range you require. This is the date the reimbursable expenses were marked as paid.
3. Click on the Search button.
4. Click each batch line to expand to view the individual expenses returned.
- All returned expenses will be grouped by the date paid for the payment batch and user.
Expenses marked as incomplete for any reason will still be returned when a search is completed. When you see a yellow exclamation mark box displayed this indicates one or more expenses in the batch have been marked as incomplete and have a current status of Unpaid.
5. Select the expense batch or individual expenses you wish to export or tick the Select All tick box.
6. Click the Export button and choose Export Selected.
- Populate the Report Name box.
- Select the format you wish to use.
- Tick the Include receipts check box if you would like a separate folder containing the receipts to be included as part of the data export.
- Click Export and your report will be downloaded to your computer.