There are two ways to disconnect your Xero integration with ExpenseIn.
Please note: You only need to disconnect in one of the above areas to remove the integration connection between ExpenseIn and Xero.
To disconnect in ExpenseIn:
1. Navigate to Admin and click on Integration.
2. Click on Actions, next to your Xero connection, and choose Disconnect.
To disconnect in Xero:
1. Navigate to Settings and click on Connected Apps.
2. Click on the Disconnect option next to ExpenseIn.
3. In the pop-up window click Disconnect. You have the option to add a reason why you are disconnecting.
Please review our FAQ's or contact us via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com with any of your ExpenseIn system queries.