Add new user account needs or update existing passwords stored in the integration connector application by following the steps below.
1. Double-click to open the ExpenseIn Connector from your desktop.
2. Click the Options menu, found top-left.
3. Click Configure.
4. In the Connector Configuration box:
To change the saved Sage 50 details
- Click Clear Credentials to remove the stored Sage 50 details.
- Click Add Credentials
- Enter the Sage 50 Logon name and Password
- Click Save in the Sage 50 Accounts - Credentials box
To change the saved ExpenseIn details
- Click Sign Out to remove the stored ExpenseIn details
- Click Sign In
- Enter the Email Address and Password
- Click Save in the ExpenseIn Sign In box
5. Click Close, found bottom-right, in the Connector Configuration box.
If you have any queries regarding posting expenses to Sage 50, please contact us via Live Chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org