Once access to the Sage 50 integration feature is granted, the Sage 50 integration connector application needs to be installed on your Sage 50 PC. Follow the steps laid out in this help article to complete the installation of the Sage 50 integration connector application.
You will need permission to install applications on your Sage 50 PC to complete the installation of this application.
Please Note: If you open Sage 50 via a remote server and not from your desktop, the Sage 50 Integration Connector application must be installed on the remote server.
1. From the Admin area, click on the Account Setup menu option Integration.
2. Click the Actions button and select the Download Connector option.
3. Navigate to the Downloaded File and move the file to your Sage 50 PC if you need to.
4. Double-click the ExpenseIn Integration Connector file to begin the install using the setup wizard.
Follow the 5 step process.
You will be required to enter your ExpenseIn user sign in details.
You will be required to enter your Sage 50 user sign in details.
5. Open the application from your desktop by double-clicking the ExpenseIn Integration Connector icon.
6. Enter and save your Sage 50 user and password details.
Click Add Credentials.
Enter the Sage 50 Logon Name and Password.
Click Save in the Sage 50 Accounts - Credentials box.
7. Enter and save your ExpenseIn user and password details.
Click Sign In.
Enter the Email Address and Password.
Click Save in the ExpenseIn Sign In box.
ExpenseIn's Implementation Team is on hand to guide you through the Sage 50 integration setup process; please email Implementation@expensein.com if you would take advantage of this time-saving feature.