Follow each section and the steps below to remove your existing company branding from your ExpenseIn account.
Please note: Company branding can be uploaded again, once the existing data is removed.
Remove your company domain name prefix
1. Click on Account or your account name (if you have linked accounts) in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click on Account Details and then Branding from the left hand menu.
3. Under the Domain heading, click the Remove button.
4. Click Continue in the confirmation box if you are sure you wish to remove the domain name prefix.
Remove your company logo
1. Stay in the Branding section.
2. Under the Logo heading, click the Remove button.
3. Click Continue in the confirmation box if you are sure you wish to remove the logo.
Once the above steps are completed, your company's branding will be removed from your account. Please keep in mind that any Linked Accounts sharing this branding will also be affected by this change.