Complete a controlled test by posting 2 - 5 expenses from the Approved and Export History sections in the Finance area.
1. When you are ready to post approved expenses, navigate to the Approved section and click in the relevant section for the type of expenses you wish to post.
2. Select the expenses for posting by selecting them individually or by ticking the Select All check box.
Please note: System filters are available to help you find the expenses needed.
3. Click the Export dropdown button and choose either Export All or Export Selected.
4. Click on the Microsoft Dynamics Business Central option in the export box.
Please note: If you have any billable expenses, you will need to mark them as billed separately before posting from the Reconcilable or Reimbursable Approved sections. All expenses will be moved to the Completed section in the Finance area once the posting has been started. If any expenses are not moved, please check the billable section and complete manually.
5. Click the Export History link in the posting total message box to view the status process of the posting.
6. Click the Refresh option to get the most up-to-date posting status.
7. Once Complete is shown, all expenses are successfully posted to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
8. Repeat the steps in this guide to test posting reimbursable and reconcilable expenses to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
If you have any queries regarding posting expenses to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central please contact us via Live Chat or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.