Upload company invoices or credit notes to the My Invoices area. Once uploaded, you can review, amend if needed, assign to the matching purchase request or submit for approval.
Upload your invoice to draft
1. Click the Upload button from the top bar:
2. Click the Choose Files button and select the invoice(s) you would like to upload.
Please note: You can upload multiple PDF invoices, which will be scanned as part of the upload process. This process typically takes a couple of seconds per invoice.
3. Click the Finished button once you have uploaded the invoices you need.
Review & submit an invoice
1. Click on the Draft section within the My Invoices area and click each individual invoice uploaded to expand and see the invoice summary details and actions buttons.
2. Click the Review button to review the draft invoice.
At this stage, you'll also be able to add any notes to the draft invoice as well as any relevant attachments.
3. Check the invoice details on screen match with the scanned data.
Please note: If this is an invoice from a new supplier that is not available in the suppliers list, please contact your company's Finance team and ask them to add this supplier to the supplier list so that you can assign your invoice to this supplier.
4. Select a Category, Department or Project for each line item.
5. Add a new line item by clicking the + Add New Line option. For example, you could split one line item into two lines if you need to apply more than one Category, Department, Project or Tax Rate.
Condense all invoice lines to one line by clicking the Condense Lines option. For example, if all invoice lines have the same Category, Department or Project you can condense the line details to one line.
6. Click Assign purchase request.. to assign the invoice to an accepted purchase request.
7. Click on the corresponding purchase request and click the Assign button.
8. Review the invoice one last time and click Save.
9. Click Save to submit later or Save & Submit to submit for approval straight away.
The policy and approval flow assigned to the supplier, department, or project will determine whether the invoice requires approval and the approval hierarchy.