If you haven't added a CSV export format to your account yet from the Admin area, you will need to do this before you can export your expenses. Please have a look at our Add Export Formats help article before continuing.
You can export expenses in from the Approved, Completed, Imports and Exports and Pending Expenses sections in Finance.
1. When you are ready to export your expenses, navigate to the Finance area.
Please note - If you are looking to import your CSV file into an accounting package, we recommend exporting to CSV from the Approved section only and ticking Marked as Paid/Reconciled when doing so. This will stop you from importing the same expenses to your accounting package more than once.
2. From the Approved section, select the relevant section for the type of expenses you wish to export.
3. Select the expenses you would like to export to CSV by selecting individually or tick the Select All check box.
- You have lots of filters available to help you find the expenses you need.
4. Click the Export dropdown and choose either Export All or Export Selected.
5. Give your CSV export a name.
6. From the Format dropdown, select the CSV export format you wish to use.
7. Depending on the Finance configuration in Advance Settings in the Admin area, you might automatically Completed the expenses when ticking either Mark as paid or Mark as reconciled. Or, you will have the option to Complete the expenses under the Export Actions.
8. Tick Include receipts if you require a copy of the receipts. This will download a separate folder that contains the digitalised receipts.
Your CSV file will now start to download.