In the Finance area under the Approved section expenses are held until they have been Completed. As a Finance User you are able to Add a Policy Issue or Edit a Policy Issue on an Approved expense.
Use the Filter options to help you review all Policy Issues currently held in Billable, Cash Advance, Company Card, Fuel Card, Reimbursable or any Custom Purchase method.
- Click the Policy Issue drop-down
- Select Yes
- Click Update
Follow the below steps to Add or Edit a Policy Issue from an Approved expense:
1 - Click on the Username to expand to see the expense
2 - Click on the expense you wish to clear the Policy Issue from and review
3 - Click on View Policy Result to check the expense status against the assigned policy
4 - When ready click the Policy drop-down button
5 - Click Add Issue or Edit Issues
- Enter the details of the additional policy issue in the details box.
- Click OK to add the issue to the expense.
- Enter a note.
- Tick the Clear box if you would like to remove the policy issue from the expense.
- Click Update to save the changes.
You will now see a red Policy Issue label has been updated or removed from the expense.
If you clear a policy issue by mistake simply click Edit Issues again and remove the tick from the Clear check-box to reinstate the policy issue.