Within the Approved section in Finance you have the ability to split an expense.
Purchase type expenses are the only type of expenses that have the split function option.
Click on the expense you wish to split and click the Split button.
2. Decide if you would like to:
Click +Add Split to manually create the Split.
Click + Auto Split to allow the system to split the original Draft expense amount evenly for you.
Clicked +Add Split
3. Click on Split 2 and add a description.
4. Change the category, department, project, gross amount or VAT for the split.
5. Click +Add Split if another split is required and repeat steps 3 and 4 for each new Split added.
6. Click Create and the split expenses will be created.
Clicked + Auto Split
3. Enter the number of splits you would like to create in the auto split box and click OK.
4. Click on each split to change the description, category, department, project or VAT for each split.
5. Click Create and the split expenses will be created.
Split is not supported on the following type of expenses: personal car mileage, company car mileage and time.