Purchase type expenses are the only type of expenses that have the split function option. Please follow the steps below to split a draft purchase expense.
Please note: You must first create your draft expense in order to split it.
Click on the draft expense you wish to split and click the Split button.
2. Decide if you would like to:
Click +Add Split to manually create the Split
Click +Auto Split to allow the system to split the original draft expense amount evenly for you.
Clicked +Add Split
3. Click on the Split 2 line and add a description.
4. Change the category, project, gross amount or VAT for the split.
If you have override department turned on you can also change the department.
5. Click +Add Split if another split is required and repeat steps 3 and 4 for each new split added.
Clicked +Auto Split
3. Enter the number of splits you would like to create in the auto split box and click OK.
4. Click on each split to change the description, category, department, project or VAT for each split.
5. Click Create and the split draft expenses will be created.
Split is not supported on the following type of expenses: personal car mileage, company car mileage and time.