Before following the steps below to export your imported company card expenses and their status, please add a copy of the Card Statement Status Report from the CSV library to the Export Formats section of your account, within the Admin area.
Please see our Add export formats article for help on how to customise the Card Statement Status Report to suit your reporting needs.
Export the data
Follow the steps below to export the current status of the imported company card expenses from the Imports and Exports section in the Finance area.
1. Navigate to Card Transactions in the Imports and Exports area of Finance.
2. Use the Filter options available in the Statements section to locate the relevant statement.
3. Select the data you wish to export or tick the Select All option.
4. Click the Export button and choose Export Selected.
Populate the Report Name in the Export Expenses window.
Select the Card Statement Status Report CSV Format.
Tick the Include receipts check box if you would like a copy of all receipts attachments to be downloaded as part of the data export.
5. Click Export and your report will be downloaded to your computer.