Your company may require you to add your vehicle documents to ExpenseIn before you are able to submit your mileage expenses. The documents you are able to upload are:
- Business Insurance
- Driving Licence
- MOT Certificate
- Vehicle Tax
1. In your My Expenses area, click on the Vehicle Documents link, on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Any previously uploaded documents, with their Status and Expiry Date, will be listed:
3. To add a document, click on the Upload Document button.
- In the Document drop-down list, select the type of document you are uploading.
- Enter the Expiry Date for the document.
- Add an additional Note, if required.
- Click on the Add Files button, select the relevant file(s) and click on the Open button.
- You can add multiple pages by clicking on the Add Files button to add each page individually.
- Click on the Submit button once you have uploaded all pages and completed the required information.
4. Repeat from step 3 above for each vehicle document you need to upload.
Once it has been approved, by your company Finance team, you will receive an e-mail notification, the Pending status will change to Approved and you will be able to submit your mileage expenses.
If the status changes to Rejected, your Finance team will have rejected the document, with a note to explain the reason why.
Review the reason and make any relevant changes by clicking on the Edit option, next to the document, and click on Save to resubmit it to your Finance team for review.