Users who use a linked user account and hence access more than one ExpenseIn account with their user sign-in can have their user record deleted independently for each separate account. Deleting a linked user from one ExpenseIn account will not remove them as a user from all linked accounts.
You will need to delete the user from PA Assist and any Approval Flows before deleting the user account.
1. Ensure all outstanding Draft expenses have been submitted by the user or by an ExpenseIn Finance user.
2. Navigate to the Admin section and click Users.
3. Click Filter.
4. Enter the username in the User Search box and click Update.
5. Select the user by clicking the small box in front of their name.
6. Click the Delete button which is now available.
7. Please read the Delete Users confirmation box and click Continue.
The user profile has been deleted. The expense history for the user profile is still available in the Finance section.