Default mapping settings for reimbursable and reconcilable expenses will be auto-populated. Change the default settings to be in line with your Sage 50 configuration and expense processing routine.
Review and change reimbursable and reconcilable integration mapping for Sage 50 from the Integration section in the Admin area.
1. Sage 50 Accounts click the Actions button and select Mapping.
2. Review the Reimbursable default settings and change to match with your Sage 50 data requirements.
Edit the static field 'Sage 50 Company Name' and update the value to be an exact match to the company name you use in Sage 50 or to the Customer Field created holding the correct company name data.
1. Click Edit Static Fields
2. Click Edit, found at the end of the Sage 50 Company Name record.
3. Enter the company name into the Value, ensuring it matches Sage 50 exactly.
4. Click Update, to save the change.
The Fallback Tax Rate Name static field has been created for you but the value entered can be edited at any time.
Any Static Fields created will be available for use with reimbursable and reconcilable mapping.
Reconcilable mapping options
1. On Sage 50 Accounts click the Actions button and select Mapping.
2. Click on the Reconcilable tab, review the default settings and change to match with your Sage 50 data requirements.
Once the above steps are complete, please download the connector from the Actions drop-down menu, install it on your PC and enter your ExpenseIn and Sage 50 login details.
Please review our FAQ's or contact us via Live Chat or by emailing email@example.com with any of your ExpenseIn system queries.