If you need to add projects in bulk or require changes to several existing projects, we recommend using the import tool.
The maximum number of records/projects is 10,000 per CSV file import. You can use the import option to set up and change existing project data.
1. If assigning approval flows to projects, please ensure all approval flows are created before importing the project's data.
File must be .csv.
Column headers are required for data fields that need updating. Header names are space and case insensitive.
If the file does not contain the required data fields, the whole CSV file will be rejected.
If the file contains any extra headers not recognised, the whole CSV file will be rejected.
If an existing project is found with the same name, the existing project is updated.
If any data field on a record has an error, the record is skipped, and processing moves onto the next record.
1. Navigate to Projects and click the Import button.
2. Click Browse and select the CSV file created holding the new project data.
Set Test Mode to Yes if you wish to test the data file for any issues before importing directly to the Account.
Click View Full Details in the File Processing Complete banner to view the details of the test import.
A processed test mode email notification will be sent to you with a summary of the test results.
3. Click the Import button.
4. Click View Full Details in the File Processing Complete banner to view the test import Details.
5. Check the processed file email notification sent to you matches the import record totals.
If an unexpected error occurs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help and guidance.