Invoices found in the Completed section in the Finance area cannot be edited. The option is available to mark a completed invoice as incomplete from the completed section. Using the incomplete option will move the invoice back to the Approved section for the changes to be made from there.
Please note: Only users with Finance Admin permission enabled can mark an invoice as incomplete.
Follow the steps below to mark a completed invoice as incomplete ready for editing from the approval section:
1. Click on Finance at the top of the screen.
2. In the Completed section, click on the Filter drop-down and enter the date you require to find the invoice(s).
3. Click on Update.
4. Select the invoice(s) that you want to edit by ticking the relevant tick box(es) and click on Actions and Mark as Incomplete.
5. The Mark as Incomplete confirmation box will appear. Double-check the details and click Continue if the details are correct:
6. The invoice(s) will be moved to the Approved section. From Approved you can edit the invoice(s) in the same way all approved invoices are edited.
After you have made the required updates to the invoice(s) you will need to mark as completed again in order to move the invoice(s) back to Completed.