Add your own company branding to your ExpenseIn Account by uploading your company logo and entering your custom domain. Follow each section and the steps below to start customising your company ExpenseIn Account.
Add your company domain prefix
Please note: Custom domain prefixes must be related to your company name. ExpenseIn reserves the right to remove any custom domains that do not meet this requirement.
1. Click on Account or your account name (if you have linked accounts) in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click Account Details and then Branding from the left hand menu.
3. Under the Domain heading, click Edit.
4. Enter your domain name into the Domain Prefix box and click Update. Adding a domain name allows you to share a URL to the ExpenseIn web portal with your company name contained within.
Add your company logo
1. Stay in the Branding section and click Edit under the Logo heading.
2. Click Browse and find your logo image.
Please note: We recommend uploading a PNG file of 150px by 50px.
If you have followed both above sections, your company logo will automatically appear for all your listed users on their sign-in screen, and in the top-left corner of the main web portal when signed in. Additionally, the logo will appear in any PDF reports the user generates from the ExpenseIn platform, and your company domain name will display as the first part of the ExpenseIn web portal address.
Got Linked Accounts? Add branding to linked accounts with just a few clicks.
Add branding to all Linked Accounts
1. Click the Use Linked Accounts button.
2. Select the account from the list.
3. Click Update.
You will be taken to the Branding section of the Linked Account selected. From there, you will see confirmation of where branding information is being taken from for that specific Linked Account.