You can only recall expenses which have not been approved yet and are Awaiting Approval. Once recalled you will need to resubmit the expense for Approval.
- Navigate to the Expenses area and tap the Submitted tab. This will give you access to the expenses you have submitted for Approval.
2. Tap the Submitted date to see a summary of the individual expenses. If you are unable to find the expense you are looking for use the Search and Filter options available to help you locate it:
- Search for a specific expense: Tap the Magnifying Glass icon and enter the description of the expense you are look for.
- Apply a Filter to help you locate the expense: Tap the Filter icon and select a filter option.
3. Tap the expense you wish to recall and tap the Recall button, bottom right.
3. Enter a reason for the recall in the Recall box and click Recall.
Once recalled, the expense(s) will go back to your Draft section where you can edit and re-submit.