Multiple ExpenseIn accounts is an option available to all customers. We understand finance teams may have many accountancy and or payroll systems to update and these systems can hold different data or user requirements. ExpenseIn has made it easy for your company's finance team, approvers and end-users to have access to separate ExpenseIn accounts, under one user login, using our Linked Accounts feature.
Multiple ExpenseIn accounts could be required for many reasons but here are a few common ones:
- You have separate business entities which need to be managed independently, but by the same finance team.
- Access to multiple ExpenseIn accounts under one user sign in.
- International offices or subsidiaries requiring different base currencies .
- Separate billing and invoices for each different account.
- Admin areas need to be managed independently of each other and are not linked.
- Linked end-users who are active expense claimants on multiple accounts will be included as active users on each account billing invoice.
- Linked end-users can only enter their Alternative Email Addresses on one My Profile account.
- The minimum usage as determined by your chosen subscription plan, applies to each account.
If you think your company could benefit from the use of Linked multiple ExpenseIn accounts, please contact ExpenseIn's Account Management team at email@example.com and they will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.