If you need to add existing mileage in bulk or require changes to several existing mileage records, we recommend using the import tool.
The maximum number of records is 10,000 per CSV file import.
1. Ensure users who require existing mileage adding are set up as users.
File must be .csv.
Column headers are required for data fields that need updating. Header names are space and case insensitive.
If the file does not contain the required data fields, the whole CSV file will be rejected.
If the file contains any extra headers not recognised, the whole CSV file will be rejected.
If existing mileage is already found for a user, the existing mileage is updated.
If any data field on a record has an error, the record is skipped, and processing moves onto the next record.
Import existing mileage
1. Navigate to Existing Mileage and click the Import button.
2. Click Browse and select the CSV file containing the existing mileage data.
Set Test Mode to Yes if you wish to test the data file for any issues before importing directly to the Account.
Click View Full Details in the File Processing Complete banner to view the details of the test import.
A processed test mode email notification will be sent to you with a summary of the test results.
3. Click the Import button.
4. Click the View Full Details in the File Processing Complete banner to view the Details results.
5. Check the processed file email notification sent to you matches the import record totals.
If an unexpected error occurs, please contact email@example.com for help and guidance.