Follow the steps in this article to export approved invoices and move them to the completed section in the Finance area in the Invoicing module.
1. Click on the Approved option in the Invoices section.
2. Review the approved invoices by clicking on the Invoice Line to expand to see the summary details.
Click the Edit button if changes are required.
Click the +Note button if additional notes are needed.
Click the Reject button if issues are found when reviewing the expense. You will be asked to enter a reason why you are rejecting.
Click the Delete button if the invoice is not required and needs removing.
3. Click Select All or click to select each invoice you would like to export and complete.
4. Click the Export button and click Export Selected.
5. If you are exporting to a file, the Export Invoices box will appear for you to update.
Enter a report name in the Report Name box.
Select the Format you would like to use.
Tick the Mark as completed option under Export Actions.
If you like a copy of the invoice exported, please tick the Include files option.
Please Note: If you are using one of our Integration options to post to your accountancy package, please ensure you have updated the Invoice mapping before trying to post.
6. Click the Export button once you have double-checked the information entered in the Export Invoices box.
7. The report file will now start to download, and you can click the Close button on the Export Invoices box.