The steps in this article will help you search for purchase requests of all statuses (e.g. Awaiting Approval, Accepted or Closed).
1. Click on the Search option in the Purchase Requests section.
2. Use the Filter section to define your search criteria by Date and Date Filter, then click the Update button.
Use the Search field to type in your supplier name, purchase request description, etc. to filter your results further.
Exporting your search results
1. Click Select All or click to select each purchase request you would like to export.
2. Click the Export button and click Export Selected.
3. The Export Purchase Requests box will then appear for you to update.
Enter a report name in the Report Name box.
Select the Format you would like to use.
Select the File Destination for your export file. You can choose to download this to browser or have this emailed to your email address.
If you would like a copy of the purchase request exported, please tick the Include files option.
4. Click the Export button once you have double-checked the information entered in the Export Purchase Requests box.
5. The report file will now start to download, and you can click the Close button on the Export Purchase Requests box.