If you need to add vehicles in bulk, we recommend using the import tool.
The maximum number of records/vehicles is 10,000 per CSV file import.
Please note: Before completing a company car import, please download and read the full Company Car Import Specification. You can also download a Company Car Template CSV file if required. You cannot update existing company car records via an import.
1. Ensure the company car users are set up within the Admin area. Add your users.
2. Set up or review each fuel rate company cars need to be assigned to.
File must be .csv.
Column headers are required for data fields that need updating. Header names are space and case insensitive.
If the file does not contain the required data fields, the whole CSV file will be rejected.
If the file contains any extra headers not recognised, the whole CSV file will be rejected.
If any data field on a record has an error, the record is skipped and processing moves onto the next record.
1. Navigate to Company Cars and click the Import button.
2. Click Browse and select the CSV file created.
Set Test Mode to Yes if you wish to test the data file for any issues before importing directly to the Account.
Click View Full Details in the File Processing Complete banner to view the details of the test import.
A processed test mode email notification will be sent to you with a summary of the test results.
3. Click the Import button.
4. Click the View Full Details in the File Processing Complete banner to view the import Details results.
New records - number of new vehicles created.
Skipped records - use the feedback given for each skipped record to make corrections to the record before importing again.
5. Check the processed file email notification sent to you matches the import record totals.
If an unexpected error occurs, please contact email@example.com for help and guidance.