1. The Expenses tab will allow you to tick any settings that you would like to have present on your account.
2. Navigate to the Receipts tab. Here you can decide which receipt settings you would like to apply.
3. Navigate to the Invoices tab for setting an Invoicing module setting. Tick the below settings if you require uploaded invoices to be created with multiple lines.
4. Navigate to the Approval tab. Here you can apply settings that solely affect your Approvers.
5. Navigate to the Finance tab. Here you can apply settings that solely affect your finance team.
6. Navigate to the Notifications tab. Here you can apply settings that will affect what email notifications your users receive.
Please note: If you require multiple email addresses to receive Finance Notification Emails you will need to set up a group email address.
7. Navigate to the New Users tab. Here you can apply settings that will affect any future added or imported users.
Please note: These settings will not affect current users. If you would like to change your current users' settings, please check out our User article for more information on customising your users' settings.
8. Navigate to the Compliance tab. Here you can decide whether you want your users to be able to edit their personal details, manage their bank details (if being sorted in user profiles), and set the password complexity required for their user account in line with your company compliance rules.
Please note - by default, all passwords must be at least 8 characters in length.
Remember to click Update to apply your advanced settings.