This mileage log has been designed for users who have a company vehicle and are reimbursed for the petrol.
1. Click the Mileage Log icon.
2. By default, the date and the description will be populated for you. You can amend these to reflect your preferred date and description.
3. Your vehicle will have been created for you by your account administrator (unless they give you permission to do this yourself).
4. You can attach fuel receipts to your claim by tapping the receipt icon.
5. Tap the red Journey icon.
6. By default, the date will be today's date but you can change it.
7. You should enter a description for your business journey.
8. You should enter the From and To journeys.
Please note: You can enter locations or you may want to add in postcodes instead (especially if this is part of your company's policy).
ExpenseIn uses Google maps to calculate the distance for you. This can be changed by manually amending the distance.
Click Add to add the journey to your log.
You can remove, duplicate, or add a return for that journey by tapping the journey.
9. You can add more journeys to your log by clicking the red Journey icon. This will open up the Journey screen.
Please note: You only need to create one log for each month. You will add all of your journeys throughout the month to this log.
Once you have added your journeys for that session, you can click Save. The log will then reside in your Draft area where you can continue to add more journeys to it throughout the month.