This mileage log has been designed for users who have a company vehicle and are reimbursed for the fuel.
1. Tap the Mileage Log icon.
2. By default, the date and the description will be populated for you. You can amend these to reflect your preferred date and description.
3. Your vehicle will have been created for you by your account administrator (unless they give you permission to do this yourself).
4. You can attach fuel receipts to your claim by tapping the receipt icon.
5. Tap the red Journey icon to enter the From and To journeys.
Please note: We recommend you always enter postcodes for From and To locations.
ExpenseIn uses Google maps to calculate the distance for you. This can be changed by manually amending the distance.
6. Tap Add to add the journey to your mileage log.
Once you have created the journey, you can tap the journey to remove, duplicate, or add a return trip for that journey.
7. You can add more journeys to your log by tapping the red Journey icon to open up the Journey screen.
Please note: You only need to create one log for each month. You will add all of your journeys throughout the month to this log.
8. Once you have added your journeys for that session, you can tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
The mileage log will then reside in your Draft area where you can continue to add more journeys to it throughout the month.