You can add new Ad Hoc users to your account from the Users section in the Manage Ad Hoc Users area. Ad Hoc users can be added individually or you have the option to Import your Ad Hoc users.
Complete the following steps to add your Ad Hoc users individually:
1. Navigate to the Manage Ad Hoc Users tab on the menu banner. This may be named something unique to your company.
2. Click Users on the left hand menu.
3. Click the New User button.
4. On the Details tab fill out the user information.
First Name, Last Name and Email Address - These are all system-required fields.
Reference - You can enter a reference to match what your user is set up within your accountancy package. This usually helps to identify the user when exporting the expenses.
Department - If you have set up departments, you can assign the user a department.
User Groups - If you have set up user groups, you can assign the user to their user groups.
Add and Submit Expenses - Tick this permissions option to allow the ad hoc user to claim expenses.
5. On the Bank Details tab you can enter the user's bank details in the fields accordingly.
Please note: You need to have both the Account Administrator permission and Manage Ad Hoc Users permission to access the Bank Details tab in an Ad Hoc User's profile.
6. Tick Send Invite to send your new user an email invitation for the Ad Hoc module, this will be sent immediately once they are created. Leave this unticked if they will be invited at a later date.
7. Once you are happy with the details entered, click Create to add the user to your Ad Hoc module.